Our resilience workshops are designed to support and enable your teams to better understand and manage stress.
This helps with multiple aspects of their performance and we are primarily focused on how it helps manage change.
In the workshop we ask the question “what makes a good day at work?”. During the course of the day we will:
• Discuss the concept of thriving at work – what does having a good day look and feel like for both the individual and the team?
• Identify the conditions that help individuals and teams to thrive and have a good day, and the stressors that prevent it
• Define the relationships between pressure, stress and performance
• Recognise how stress shows up in our behaviours, our emotions and our physical and mental health, enabling us to recognise the signs in ourselves and in each other
• Define resilience and break it down into different elements that individuals and teams can work on
• Identify and use tools and strategies that will help build and maintain individual and team resilience and to manage, mitigate or remove key stressors